Coreybrewer Photos on Instagram

Report inappropriate content

@dangelodaily

D'angelo lookin good πŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ”₯

2
@nbalakersnation

Luke Walton Says He's a "Big Fan" of Lonzo Ball, Doesn't Worry About Lavar Walton: "My dad's got a big personality too. I'm used to that type of stuff. To me, I'm a fan of Lonzo Ball's game and the way that he plays. I went and watched him play at Pauley. He plays the right way, he's unselfish and whatever team he ends up on, he's gonna make that team a lot better" Thoughts? πŸ€πŸ† (🎨: @shiftrefresh)

44
@nbalakersnation

The Boston Celtics are Open To Drafting Lonzo Ball With Top Pick Ainge: "We understand that he’s from Los Angeles, but we’re going to draft whoever can help the Celtics regardless of where the players want to play" Thoughts? πŸ€πŸ†

239
@nbalakersnation

L.A. Would β€˜Easily’ Part With D’Angelo Russell And Julius Randle The Lakers also would love to dump one of those big contracts that resulted in a management change. The talk among general managers is you can pretty easily get D’Angelo Russell and Julius Randle. Then simple. You give the Pacers Luol Deng to match salary with George and then throw in two former lottery picks, one from the Big 10 and the other from nearby Kentucky, and the Pacers can sell that as a rebuild. Thoughts? πŸ€πŸ† (via NBA.com)

270
@dangelodaily

Dope picture πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ #LakerNation

4
@nbalakersnation

Think about this. The Phoenix Suns completely tanked in the final month of the season. They lost every single game intentionally to get a better pick. Luke Walton was criticized by many, including many of YOU fans for trying to finish the season strong and going on a win streak. The Lakers rose a spot to the #2 pick, while the Suns dropped to the #4 pick. How do you like them apples? πŸ€”πŸ€πŸ†

118
@dangelodaily

Trying to get D-Lo to miss like πŸ”₯ #GettyImagesAlwaysRuiningPhotos

3
@nbalakersnation

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar on Dwight Howard after arriving in LA Kareem: "Dwight Howard didn't want to do any work. I didn't really understand what his thing was" Thoughts? πŸ€πŸ† (H/T @ryanwardla)

122
@dangelodaily

Looking at these D'angelo trade rumours like ... #swipe

1
@nbalakersnation

Lavar Ball says that Lonzo Ball will ONLY work out with the LA Lakers With the #2 pick, what's going down? πŸ€πŸ†

88
@dangelodaily

Congratulations to D'angelo on recently getting his number 3 jeresy retired at Montverde Academy and also being the first player to get his jeresy retired at the school. πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ ( d'angelo liked 😍 )

5
@dangelodaily

Multiple teams are apparently calling the Lakers in trades for D'angelo Russell... Hoping they don't trade him awayπŸ™πŸ½

5
@nbalakersnation

Report: D'Angelo Russell being focused on by "multiple teams" for potential trade packages. 😳 Crazy timing too! Thoughts? πŸ€πŸ† (H/T Sports Illustrated)

287
@nbalakersnation

BREAKING: The LA Lakers will have the 2nd overall pick in the 2017 NBA Draft! LakersNation, stand up! Let's go! πŸ€πŸ”₯πŸ†

100
@nbalakersnation

After all we've been through, I hope the Basketball Gods reward us. May the odds be ever in our favor... πŸ€πŸ†

58
@nbalakersnation

NBA Draft Lottery Day is here! Make sure you all wear your lucky Lakers jerseys, hats, shirts, shoes, and socks! We really need this pick! Fingers crossed! The Lakers have a 46.9% chance at keeping their pick, but a 53.1% chance at losing it to Philadelphia (Thanks Steve Nash) Magic Johnson will represent the Lakers. Starts at 8:00 PM ET/5:00 PM PT! πŸ€πŸ†

55
@nbalakersnation

1 day until the lottery...

31
@dangelodaily

Draft lottery is just around the corner. If we keep our pick, would you draft lonzo ? If not than who ?

1
@dangelodaily

D'angelo tweeted this πŸ‘†πŸΌ than deleted it afterwards. πŸ€”πŸ€”

5
@houstonhighlights

Great season, we took the L in the Spurs series but we are going to come back better than ever next season and we will be aiming for a championshipπŸ’πŸβœ”οΈπŸ”₯😀 Credit: @nbamemesgoat/Instagram

2
@dangelodaily

Worrying about these haters like ... πŸ˜΄β„οΈ ( tag @dloading )

6
@nbalakersnation

LaVar Ball Says Lonzo Doesn't Need to Take Advice from Kobe Bryant Lavar: "I don't need no advice from Kobe Bryant. I don't need advice from Kobe Bryant. 'Zo's got to play his game. If they're at practice and he sees something, and Lonzo listens to him or whatever, he's good. ... But it's just not, 'OK, I'm talking to Kobe, so now I'm going to be good.' If Kobe sees something that 'Zo is doing, then go from there. But I'm not trying to pattern after nobody" This man just won't shut up πŸ’€πŸ€πŸ†

259
@houstonhighlights

Things aren't looking too good for the @houstonrockets at the @toyotacenter 😐 Whether they win or not, every great player and team have their learning moment and this might be it for the Rockets. Next season we will win that ring. πŸ’

5
@nbalakersnation

"Isaiah Thomas had the courage to ask. I did the same thing with Michael Jordan when I was a young player" Kobe Bryant on mentoring Isaiah Thomas Game recognizing game βœŠπŸ½πŸ€πŸ†

10
@dangelodaily

Let them sleep on you .. 😴😈 VC: @thehighlightking

8
@nbalakersnation

The Lakers have drafted great in recent years with their late draft picks. Larry Nance Jr w/ the 27th pick Ivica Zubac w/ the 32nd pick Jordan Clarkson w/ the 46th pick It's yet to be determined if the Lakers keep their top 3 protected pick. If that doesn’t happen, the team still has the 28th overall pick they acquired from the Rockets in the Lou Williams trade. Who would you like to see the Lakers draft with the 28th pick? πŸ€πŸ† (H/T @lakersworld16)

56
@nbalakersnation

The Lakers are still pursuing Paul George. Magic Johnson is expected to offer multiple young pieces in exchange for the All-Star. Thoughts? πŸ€πŸ† (Via Zach Lowe)

255
@wolvescastpod

Afternoon coffee in one of my favorite mugs. #coreybrewer #brewersblend

0
@dangelodaily

Do you think the Lakers should try trade for Paul George this upcoming offseason ?

5
@dangelodaily

@dloading X @dbook πŸ”₯

1
@dangelodaily

Post All star break, D'angelo lead the team in Points, assists & steals πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

1
@yathtom

#coreybrewer #33 #lakers

0
@breezylakers

#lakers #coreybrewer #autographs tha ks for the picture amd autographs class act told him ill see you at valleyplaza park where i ball at

2
@kevlakersdodgerspack

LAKERS Ballin the Pelicans out in the last home game of the season/year with the Metta with jumper and Steal and dunk tho!! πŸ€πŸ‘ #LAKERSBasketball #PelicansvsLAKERS #NewOrleansPelicansvsLosAngelesLAKERS #Metta #MettaWorldPeace #CoreyBrewer #GoLAKERS #FuckLAKERSHaters #FuckTheHaters #LAKERSFam #LAKERSGang #LAKERSNation #LAKERSLife #bleedpurpleandgold #LAKERSFanForever #LAKERSFanForLife

0
@mokapota

Ahahhaa #CoreyBrewer Pota ânünde yıl sonu bütçesi gibi kalmış...

0

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function makeSlug() in /srv/www/piknu.com/public_html/tag.php:236 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /srv/www/piknu.com/public_html/tag.php on line 236