🏆 | Official Home of the 6x NBA Champions!
🔥 | By Bulls Fans, For Bulls Fans
🏀 | Final Record: 41-41
📅 | Off-Season
Report inappropriate content
Who's your favorite Bull since the Michael Jordan era?
Notable mentions: Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah, Jimmy Butler, Luol Deng, Ben Gordon, Kirk Hinrich, Taj Gibson, Tyson Chandler, Eddy Curry, Jamal Crawford, Andres Nocioni.
Would you make room (let all the FA walk including Rondo) to max out Kyle Lowry at age 31? Would that make the Bulls instant contenders? Would you feel comfortable paying him big money long term at age 31? Lowry is expected to part ways with the Raptors.
Realistic targets for the Bulls:
- JJ Reddick: Soon to be 33 years old, JJ is looking at his last big contract, something he won't find with the Clippers if they plan to bring back CP3 and Griffin. As a 42% career shooter from behind the arc, he could be the Bulls top priority to pair next to Rondo and Butler if Wade opts out. Reddick is likely seeking a deal worth more than $18M/yr.
- Paul Millsap: At age 32, Millsap could be seeking a near $23M/yr deal. It's unclear if he'll return to the Hawks, but the Bulls could use a steady stretch four while Bobby Portis still continues to grow. ⠀
- Jrue Holiday: Turning 27 years old in the offseason, Holiday is entering the prime of his career. Holiday was forced to take a leave of absence due to the condition of wife late 2016. His market value could drop just below the designated maximum contract which would be right in the Bulls price range if they replace Rondo with Holiday. Jrue Holiday is known for his tough defense, but the former Allstar point guard can also get buckets and has shot 36% from 3s for his career. If the Bulls can grab the attention of Holiday in free agency, they'll have a strong duo of two-way players with Holiday and Butler.
- Danilo Gallinari: He's everything they needed Nikola Mirotic to be. He'll be 29 before next season starts, but he's coming off two great seasons averaging 19.5ppg and 18.2ppg. He can get buckets. If the Bulls choose to move on from Mirotic, they can replace him with a much better version. ⠀
- George Hill: Coming off the best season of his career averaging nearly 17ppg and shooting 40% from 3s, Hill will be entering free agency at age 30. Another hard-nosed defender that plays under control at an affordable price could be a good addition for the Bulls.
- Patty Mills: He doesn't have flashy numbers besides his career 40% shooting from behind the arc, but he plays in a system doesn't allow him to. He'll be seeking his first big contract of his career, the Bulls can offer $15M/yr to lure him away from San Antonio.
Rondo claims the Bulls would have gone 4-0 against the Celtics if he played. Agree or disagree?
With the 2K18 cover athlete being released. Who do you think will be the Bulls Top 5 Rated Players, and what will their ratings be ❓‼️
Talks of Rudy Gay to the Bulls? Version 3.0.
Should the Bulls pursue Rudy Gay once again? Gay, age 30, is coming off an Achilles injury and will back at 100% health before training camp. Gay opted out of his contract and will be a free agent. With Gay coming off an injury, his market value is lower than usual. With reports of Wade likely opting in and the Bulls wanting to retain Rondo, should Rudy Gay be on top of the Bulls target list as their stretch four?
Gay averaged 18.7ppg before going down with an Achilles injury this season. He played stretch four for the Kings and shot 37% from 3s this season, much better than Portis (34.9% FG 3pt) and Nikola Mirotic (33.7% FG 3pt). Bulls would run a lineup of Rondo, Wade, Butler, Gay, and Lopez. Is that something that interests you?
Bulls executive John Paxson says Bulls are not looking to trade Butler, but they're unsure of Wade's future in Chicago.
A few takeaways from today's press conference: - Bulls FO want to keep Rajon Rondo
- Hoiberg is staying - FO unlikely to have any major shake ups, besides the addition of Jim Paxson to a bigger role
- John Paxson dodged the question of trading Jimmy Butler. Never showed commitment. Says he'll talk to Jimmy
- They blame themselves for not giving Hoiberg the right roster to succeed
I can't confirm the credibility of this report.
According to Dave Williams of Barstool Sports, Gar Forman is likely to be fired today or sometime this week. Bulls front office will be holding an end of the year press conference today at 11am.
Jimmy Butler and Dwyane Wade are finalists for the season-long NBA Community Assist Award!
To vote, comment below #JimmyButler #DwyaneWade AND #NBACommunityAssist.
Who here would you keep? And who would you get rid off? For next season
This page has succeed too much for me to give up now, get hyped Bulls Nation 💪🏼
The New Orleans Pelicans are strongly looking to pursue Jimmy Butler this off-season. Chris Paul return to New Orleans will also be discussed.
Celtics CEO confirms team will retire Paul Pierce's jersey, expects Pierce to re-join organization — 'This is his basketball home.'
If you're really good at editing pictures comment or dm me! I'd like to offer something for a favour.
Goodbye Bulls Center ❤️✌🏼
Headlines of the past 5 offseasons. What'll be the narrative this summer?
2012: Broke up Bench Mob
2013: Cut Nate/Marco
2014: No Melo
2015: Fired Thibs
2016: Younger More Athletic. Sign Wade/Rondo
This site uses the Instagram API, but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Piknu © 2017. All Right Reserved.