Influencer | Content Creator | NYC based | email@example.com
Report inappropriate content
Have you ever met someone and known instantly that person would have your back for life? That's how I felt when I met @mstarabrooke Homegirl booked me for my very first shoot in Utah, and I'll forever be grateful that she gave me a shot when no one else would. Happy birthday, T. ❤️ Love you long time.
Gettin' weird with @littlebrades
Fields of green with @joshua_abels
Forgot to shut my blinds last night, so I woke up this morning and locked eyes with the window washer hanging from my building. 0/10 would recommend.
It's that time of year when you have to dodge the A/C units attached to buildings high above you while walking to work so they don't pee on your outfit or your head 😳 at New York, New York
Summer is here. Give me all the turquoise and all the cute hats in the world. at Dallas, Texas
Thanks for the mems, AZ. I wish the visit was for a different purpose, but the time spent with family was wonderful. ❤️
Is it lame that I've got Miley's new single Malibu on repeat?
New phone, who dis?
Hiiii. There are almost 23k of you, so how about I share fun facts to help you connect with me as a human?
1. My favorite comfort fast food is a Cheesy Gordita Crunch from Taco Bell, and yes I'll pay the $12 Postmates fee on nights when I really need it. 🌮
2. I'm hot natured...as in my normal body temp is probably 100 degrees, so I sweat super easily. 😳😅
3. Playing any athletic game is my own personal hell because I'm not very coordinated. I peaked playing basketball in the 5th grade. 🏀
4. I blush at the drop of a hat. I'm 26 years old and will STILL turn as red as a tomato if someone winks at me.🍅
5. I really love horses. I once gave my dad the silent treatment and death glares for three days because he sold my horse. Miraculously, he didn't kick my ass for it, and he ended up getting my horse back. #papabearoftheyear 🐎
Whew, if you're still reading... you're my homie. Now tell me fun facts about you! Also, THANK YOU to each and every one of you for hanging out with me here on Instagram. ❤️
Asking v nicely for the privilege of inundating your feed with a few more festival pictures 🙏🏼 at The Governors Ball Music Festival
Gov Ball Day 3: A little rain didn't scare us away. at The Governors Ball Music Festival
About last night... @wyetheyewear at The Governors Ball Music Festival
Gov Ball Day 1 with @wyetheyewear and @kennydawn was 10/10. at The Governors Ball Music Festival
My homegirl @kennydawn is in town, so naturally here's a photo she took.
Utah or Dominican Republic for July 4th? 🤷🏼♀️ Help me decide pleaaaaaase.
Okay fine, I'll move in. 🙄
I'm convinced that 5'9 is the optimal height to be poked in the face by the umbrellas of average height commuters. If I don't have one of my eyes tomorrow, you'll know why. 😑
This site uses the Instagram API, but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Piknu © 2017. All Right Reserved.