🍩 Bite-sized food videos for you and your kids!
#️⃣ Tag #soyummy if you remake our recipes
✉️ For promotions: email@example.com
Report inappropriate content
Super simple sheet cake decorating hacks! Which one's your fav?💖👃🦄🦋
Need any new yummy idea for Friday night? Make this dessert for tonight❣️❣️❣️
Mexican Hot Chocolate Pops
- 2 cups dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted.
In a saucepan set over low-medium heat, combine the chocolate, cinnamon, chili, vanilla and heavy cream, and stir until melted and combined.
In a separate bowl, combine the whipped cream and sweetened condensed milk until well mixed. Reserve one cup of this mixture for later.
Then, fold the chocolate mixture into the cream mixture, and divide it evenly between 10 popsicle molds.
Top the popsicles with the reserved cream mixture and insert a cinnamon into each, to serve as the 'sticks'. Freeze until solid.
Dip the pops halfway in melted chocolate, if desired.
Molten almond butter chocolate lava cake😋
Justin's is giving away a HUGE box of goodies to one lucky commenter! To enter:
1. Follow @soyummy and @Justins
2. Comment below and tag a friend you'd share this with before 12:00AM PST 7/22/2017
The prize will include: -7 Jars of Justin's Nut Butter (7 different flavors) -40 Justin's Squeeze Packs (variety of flavors) -1 Box Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups -1 Box Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups -1 Box White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
For full rules and eligibility information, see link in bio. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Instagram from any or all liability in connection with this contest.
- 1 jar almond butter
- 1 box brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 12 peanut butter cups
1. Set your oven to 400*F.
2. Using a 1" scoop, scoop 12 mounds of almond butter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes, until hard.
3. Meanwhile, seperate the yolks from the whites and place yolks in a small bowl to reserve.
4. Whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form - reserve for later.
5. In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, egg yolks, oil and water until a smooth batter forms.
6. Gently, fold in the egg whites until they cannot be seen any longer.
7. Divide the batter evenly into a greased muffin tin.
8. Press one frozen mound of almond butter into the center of each cake, and smooth batter over the top.
9. Top each cake with a peanut butter cup and bake until cake is just set, about 8-9 minutes.
Lime is Key to these 2 summer desserts! 🍋🍋
Ingredients & Directions
Key lime pie
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 8 oz condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice (about 5 limes)
- 1 lime zest
- 1 dark chocolate bar
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a bowl, mix graham crackers crumbs and melted butter.
3. Press the crumbs into the 6-inch pie pan.
4. Squeeze limes for 1/2 cup of lime juice.
5. In a bowl, whisk 2 egg yolks and condensed milk. Add the lime juice, zest and whisk again.
6. Pour the filling into the pie crust and bake for 15 minutes, freeze for 1 hour.
7. Slice the pie in 6 pieces and insert the popsicle sticks in each. Freeze for 1 hour.
8. Melt the chocolate and dip each piece.
9. Sprinkle the graham crackers crumbs on top of each key lime pie popsicle.
- 6 large limes
- 3 egg, separated
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
1. Cut limes from the both sides and take away the pulp.
2. Squeeze the juice out of lime pulp.
3. In a bowl whisk egg yolks, add flour, ¼ cup of sugar and 2 tbsp of lime juice. Boil the water in the pot and place the bowl on top of it. Whisk for 8 minutes until very thick.
4. In a bowl mix 3 egg whites and ¼ cup of sugar and whisk with the blender.
5. Whisk ½ of the meringue into the egg yolk mixture, then fold in the remaining meringue.
6. Fit the lime shells with the mixture and bake for 12 minutes.
What? It's Taco-Choco-Tuesday??! 🌮🍫🌮
Mini Chicken Mole Tacos
INGREDIENTS - 2 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 28 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 red onion, diced
- 4 chipotle chilis in adobo sauce
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 5 extra large tortillas
- Toppings of choice
1. In a pan set over medium heat, combine the chocolate, garlic, tomato sauce, onion, chilis, cinnamon, cumin, olive oil, almonds, salt and pepper. Stir to combine and bring mixture to a simmer.
2. Add the chicken breasts, nestling them into the sauce and cover the pot with a lid. Simmer gently for an hour.
3. Meanwhile, using a 3" cookie cutter, cut rounds out of large tortillas.
4. Place the rounds in the grooves of an inverted muffin tin, to form little taco shell boats. Bake them for 6 minutes at 400*F.
5. Remove the chicken from the sauce and shred the breasts using two forks. Return the chicken to the sauce and simmer a further 10 minutes.
6. Fill your mini taco shells with chicken and desired toppings.
Turn frugal to fortune with these 5 dollar store upgrades! 😱 📹 by @blossom
Loved this collab with @eatenlightened and their yummy ice cream! 🦄Unicorn Meringue Ice Cream Sandwiches🍨
- 2 pints ice cream, such as Enlightened's Birthday Cake and Black Cherry Chocolate Chip
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Food coloring in pink, lilac and teal
- Pink melting chocolate
- Fondant unicorn horns
Set the oven to 200*F.
Slice your pints into 3 slices each, using a serrated knife. Place them on a lined baking sheet and freeze them until solid.
Whisk the egg whites until foamy, then add the cream of tartar and whisk until soft peaks form.
Gradually add the sugar and whisk until stiff peaks form, then finish by whisking in the vanilla.
Divide the meringue into 3 separate bowls, and dye each bowl pink, lilac and teal, respectively.
Layer the colored meringues into a piping bag fitted with a star tip.
Onto a lined baking sheet, pipe 12, 4" circles, and bake the meringues for 2 hours, then turn of the heat and allow the meringues to cool completely in the oven - about 1 hour.
Place a disk of ice cream between two meringues, and dip half the sandwich in melted pink chocolate. Decorate with a unicorn horn rolled out of fondant and repeat with the remaining meringues and ice cream discs.
Did you know your favorite cake mix makes a better cookie? 😲🎂🍪
The dessert mash-up of your dreams!
Funfetti & Vanilla Frosting Cookie: - Vanilla cake mix
- 2 eggs - ⅓ cup oil - ½ cup sprinkles - ½ cup pre-made vanilla frosting
Red Velvet & Cream Cheese Frosting Cookie:
- Red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs - ⅓ cup oil - ½ cup cream cheese - ⅓ cup sugar
Chocolate & Peanut Butter Frosting:
- Chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs - ⅓ cup oil - ½ cup peanuts
- ½ cup peanut butter - ½ cup pre-made vanilla frosting
Carrot Cake & Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Carrot cake mix
- 2 eggs - ⅓ cup oil - ½ cup cream cheese - ½ cup icing sugar
1. Mix the eggs, oil and cake mix. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes. Frost the cookie and stack!
Don't worry, we got you! We have another flavor of No-Churn Ice Cream truffles for you! ✌️
INGREDIENTS - 2 ⅓ cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 oz) bag mini marshmallows
- 24 oz Hershey’s milk chocolate
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs DIRECTIONS
1. Begin by making the toasted marshmallow no-churn ice cream. Combine toasted mini marshmallows with sweetened condensed milk. Whip 2 cups of heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the toasted marshmallow mixture into the whipped cream. Freeze overnight, or until scoopable.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the Hershey’s chocolate truffle filling. Heat ⅓ cup heavy cream and pour over 8 oz of chopped Hershey’s chocolate. Let sit for 5 minutes. Stir the cream and chocolate together until melted and thickened. Place in the fridge for about 1 hour, until scoopable.
3. Once the ice cream and truffle mixtures are ready, assemble the S’mores Bon Bons. Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop the toasted marshmallow ice cream. Using a smaller scoop (or forming a small round ball by hand,) add a Hershey’s chocolate truffle into the center of the ice cream scoop. Drop the ice cream truffle ball into 16 oz of melted Hershey’s chocolate and coat thoroughly. Finish by rolling the chocolate covered ice cream ball in crushed graham cracker crumbs. Chill the S’mores Bon Bons until the chocolate has set, then serve and enjoy!
Easy no-churn Ice cream wrapped in a brownie! 😱😱😱
No-churn Peanut butter brownie ice cream truffle
- 2 ⅓ cups heavy cream
- 1 (oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 8 oz white chocolate
- 1 pan boxed brownies, prepared
- 16 oz dark chocolate
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
1. Begin by making the chocolate peanut butter no-churn ice cream. Combine 1 tbsp peanut butter, ½ cup cocoa powder, and a can of sweetened condensed milk. Whip 2 cups of heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the chocolate peanut butter mixture into the whipped cream. Lightly swirl ½ cup of melted peanut butter into the mixture. Freeze overnight, or until scoopable.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the peanut butter truffle filling. Heat ⅓ cup heavy cream and pour over 8 oz of chopped white chocolate and 1 tbsp peanut butter. Let sit for 5 minutes. Stir the cream, peanut butter and white chocolate together until melted and thickened. Place in the fridge for about 1 hour, until scoopable.
3. Once the ice cream and truffle mixtures are ready, assemble the Peanut Butter Brownie Bon Bons. Use a rolling pin to flatten out 1 pan of prepared boxed brownies. Slice the flattened brownie into large squares. Next, using a large ice cream scoop, scoop the chocolate peanut butter ice cream. Using a smaller scoop (or forming a small round ball by hand,) add a peanut butter truffle into the center of the ice cream scoop. Carefully wrap the ice cream truffle scoop in a square of brownie until sealed. Dip the brownie-covered ice cream ball into melted dark chocolate and chopped peanuts, and coat thoroughly. Chill the Peanut Butter Brownie Bon Bons until the chocolate has set, then serve and enjoy!
Edible terrariums have arrived and boy are they delicious! 🌵🌵🌵 📹 by @blossom
Had a blast working with @halotopcreamery on this video! ✨🌌✨
Galaxy Ice Cream Pops
INGREDIENTS - 3 pints ice cream, such as Halo Top Dark Chocolate, Vanilla and Salted Caramel
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 16 oz dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 8 oz white chocolate
- Natural food dye, such as Color Kitchen, in pink, purple and blue
- Galaxy colored sprinkles
1. Scoop your three ice cream flavors into a parchment lined 9x13" baking dish and smooth down with the back of a spoon.
2. Drizzle on the melted dark chocolate, and smooth the surface. Freeze until solid.
3. Using the lid of your ice cream container as a guide, punch out discs of ice cream and place them on a lined baking sheet. Insert a popsicle stick into each disc. Freeze the pops as you prep the chocolate.
4. In a container with a pouring spout, melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil. Mix until smooth.
5. Divide the white chocolate into 3 bowls and melt it, then add natural food dye in pink, purple and blue, respectively.
6. Pour the dyed chocolates over top of the melted dark chocolate, and cautiously mix to swirl.
7. Place the pops on a baking rack and pour the swirled chocolate over them.
8. Decorate with sprinkles.
9. Let set briefly, and repeat on the other side.
This site uses the Instagram API, but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Piknu © 2017. All Right Reserved.