🍩 Bite-sized food videos for you and your kids!
#️⃣ Tag #soyummy if you remake our recipes
✉️ For promotions: email@example.com
Report inappropriate content
Enjoy your long weekend with this dessert! 💖❤️💖
Oreo Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes
INSTRUCTIONS - 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups vanilla buttercream
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
1. Stack the sandwich cookies two by two, sandwiching a tsp of peanut butter between each, and one on top as well, until you have 12 stacks. Freeze while you make the brownie mix.
2. Combine the sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla and mix until pale yellow.
3. Add in the cocoa powder, flour, salt and baking powder and mix until just combined.
4. Divide the batter evenly in a greased cupcake tin.
5. Push one cookie stack into each brownie, peanut butter side down.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, until brownie is set around the cookies Cool completely.
7. Meanwhile, divide the buttercream in half and combine one half with cocoa powder and the other with peanut butter.
8. Pipe the buttercream, alternating between chocolate and peanut butter, onto a piece of cling film, roll up the cling film and place the roll into a piping bag with a star tip.
9. Pipe swirls of frosting onto the tops of the cooled cupcakes.
No Mess Strawberry Pistachio Ice Cream Cake 🍓💘🍰
Don't be despicable... wait 'til the end!
💛 Minion Rice Krispie Cake! 💛 Be sure to visit our blog for this yummy recipe: www.soyummyblog.com
Hop on the cheesy bread trend with Khachapuri ⚓️⛵️😋
Georgian 3 Cheese Bread
INGREDIENTS - 12 oz pizza dough
- ½ cup whole milk ricotta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1. Set your oven to 500*F.
2. On a floured surface, shape your pizza dough into an oval, and roll the edges up, to create a well in the middle. Transfer the dough to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Spoon the ricotta cheese into the well and spread evenly, then top with feta and finish with mozzarella.
4. Bake the bread for 12 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and the bread has baked.
5. Using the back of a spoon, create a well in the middle of the cheese and crack the egg into the well.
6. Return the bread to the oven and bake until the white has set, about 3 minutes.
7. Drizzle melted butter along the edge of the crust and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
8. Mix the yolk and cheese with a fork, and rip pieces of bread off to dunk into the mixture.
Have a break, have a Kit Kat Fudge! 😆
Kit Kat Fudge
INGREDIENTS - 3 cups semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 26 snack size Kit Kat Bars DIRECTIONS
1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with wax paper or foil and coat withnon-stick spray.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, cream, and sweetened condensed milk.
3. Microwave chocolate mixture in 20-second intervals, stirring in between each interval until chocolate is melted.
4. Add vanilla extract and stir well until smooth.
5. Immediately transfer half of the fudge into your lined pan.
6. Immediately transfer half of the fudge into your lined pan. Spread fudge into an even layer and place 18 snack size Kit Kat bars on top.
7. You may need to trim some of the Kit Kat bars to get the surface of fudge completely covered in Kit Kat bars. Gently press Kit Kat bars down into fudge.
8. Add remaining fudge mixture and spread over the top of Kit Kat Bars. Chop remaining 8 Kit Kat bars into pieces and sprinkle over top of fudge (you can add the trimmed pieces here also). 9. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
10. Remove fudge and wax paper from pan. Carefully peel all wax paper from fudge.
11. Cut fudge into bite sized pieces and serve!
🍔 Burger 🍔 hacks to save Humankind! 😆 Be sure to visit our blog for this yummy recipe!: www.soyummyblog.com
Gigante Sandwich de Helado 🍓🍨🍫Remember to check out our new page, @soyummyespanol
Sneaky Snacky Kid Safe Snickers! 💛🍌💛
Banana Snicker Bars
INGREDIENTS - 4 bananas
- 20 Werther's caramel candies
- 1 tablespoon of half and half
- 3 bars of dark chocolate, melted
1. Cut bananas in half, about 3-inch long. Peel off the skin and set them aside.
2. Put caramel candies and half and half/milk in a bowl. Microwave for 1 minute and stir, repeat the process until it becomes caramel sauce.
3. Dizzle caramel on top of the banana, and immediately sprinkles crushed peanut on top of caramel. Let the caramel chill for about 10 minutes or you can put them in the freezer for 5-8 minutes.
4. Pour melted chocolate to coat over the bananas. Let the chocolate cool down for about 15 minutes. Ready to serve!
Indulge your sweet tooth with this Candy Land Cake 🍭🍬🎂💖🌈
Candy Land cake
INGREDIENTS - 3 boxes vanilla cake mix, or enough cake batter for 6 layers
- 6 cups vanilla buttercream
- Pink food coloring
- , melted
- Candy of all kinds (lollipops, rock candy, gummies, candy buttons, etc…) DIRECTIONS
1. Mix up your vanilla cake batter and divide it in two.
2. Add pink food coloring to half the batter and sprinkles to the other half - and mix to combine. Bake according to the recipe.
3. Level your cake layers, and cut three concentric circles into each layer.
4. Using a pink layer and a sprinkled layer, swap the outside rings and the innermost rings, so that you have one layer that goes ‘pink. Sprinkle, pink’ and another layer that goes ‘sprinkle, pink. Sprinkle.
5. Assemble your cake with a thin layer of buttercream between each layer. Make sure you alternate between mostly pink layers and mostly sprinkled layers, to achieve the checkerboard effect.
6. Coat the outside of the cake with buttercream, and smooth it to achieve a ‘naked’ cake effect. You want your layers to peak through.
7. Chill the cake until the buttercream has firmed up.
8. Drip the melted candy melts along the rim of the cake, so that it drizzles over the edge.
9. Decorate the cake to your heart’s desire with all the candy you can find.
🍓+🍫= Perfection! #couplegoals 🔗
Fried chocolate covered strawberries!
INGREDIENTS - 1 pint of strawberries
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
- 1 cup ‘just-add-water’ pancake/waffle mix - Vegetable oil, for frying
- for dusting
1. Heat the oil to 350*F.
2. Pull the stems off the strawberries and skewer each one.
3. Dip the skewered berry into the melted chocolate and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Chill until the chocolate has set.
4. Mix the waffle mix according to the packet instructions and dip each chocolate covered strawberry into the mix, then fry until golden brown - about 1-2 minutes.
5. Serve dusted with powdered sugar.
What's steak and wrapped and crunch all over? 🌯
INGREDIENTS - 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 steak
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese
- 4 tostada shells
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
1. Marinade steak with taco seasoning.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large cast iron over medium high heat. Add seasoned steak and cook about 3-5 minutes each side. Set aside.
3. Heat tortilla for 10s in microwave.
4. Heat nacho cheese and spread in circular motion of center of tortilla.
5. Working one at a time, place tostada shell in the center of each tortilla. Spread sour cream in an even layer over the tostada shell; top with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
6. Fold the edges up and over the center. Continue to work your way around the tortilla, folding as tight as possible.
7. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet. Place wrap seam-side down and cook until the underside is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook wrap on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer.
8. Serve immediately.
Pop! Pop! It's a Poppin' snack✨🍿✨
INGREDIENTS - 1 lb of chicken breast, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- ¼ cup of popcorn kernel
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 paper bag
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
1. In a paper bag, add popcorn kernel, butter, and salt. Fold over the tip of the bag to close. Microwave it for 2½ mins.
2. Pour popped popcorn in a food processor, add garlic powder and black pepper. Pulse until the mixture resembles bread crumbs. Transfer the popcorn crumbs to a plate.
3. With the all purpose flour in a plate and beaten egg in a bowl, dredge each piece of chicken in this order: flour, egg, popcorn crumb. Do the same to the rest of the chicken pieces.
4. Heat up a nonstick pan or a cast iron skillet, then add the oil and wait until it heats up. Add 10-12 pieces of chicken to the pan, keeping overcrowding in mind. Turn occasionally until they are golden brown. Remove them and put them on a plate with a paper towel to absorb the oil.
5. Serve them with ketchup or barbeque sauce.
This site uses the Instagram API, but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Piknu © 2017. All Right Reserved.