Designermemes Photos on Instagram

See related and similar tags

@gd_memes_and_greentexts

Reminder that you shouldn't approach western women especially the whites from rich family. #designermemes #memes #greentext #4chan #8chan #autism #designmemes #nihilistmemes #intellectualmemes #foreveralone #tomboi #tomboy #jamiegriffiths #degenerate #tfwnogf #incel #greentexts

59
@thedirtydisco 2
@gd_memes_and_greentexts

1.) Buy those cheap heated pillow that usually used for menstrual cramps, 2.) shove it underneath pillow sheet. 3.) pretend you're a higschooler age and hold it tight and cry to sleep. This is the perfect theraphy to cope on missing teenage love. #designermemes #memes #greentext #4chan #8chan #autism #designmemes #nihilistmemes #intellectualmemes #foreveralone #tomboi #tomboy #degenerate #tfwnogf #incel #greentexts

8
@akhandhchutiyapa 1
@akhandhchutiyapa 1
@akhandhchutiyapa 2
@akhandhchutiyapa 1
@akhandhchutiyapa 1
@akhandhchutiyapa 2
@gd_memes_and_greentexts

As per Oct 16th, the council has officially decided that Traps aren't gay as long as they are cute. It is a wise decision as the same logic would also implies that Tomboys are gay due to their masculine aspect. In short: it ain't gay if they're cute. If they're ugly, the gay is on you. #designermemes #memes #greentext #4chan #8chan #autism #designmemes #nihilistmemes #graphicdesign #intellectual #intellectualmemes #graphicdesignmemes #trapsarentgay #tomboi #tomboy #degenerate #tfwnogf #incel #greentexts

19
@theidiellogirl

Too real πŸ˜‚β˜ΉοΈ Pretty much every week we create some kind of marketing tool or resource and geek out all OVER the place about it... only for 95% of the people we know to be like - urm yeh so? πŸ˜‘ To the other 5% who absolutely FROTH over a juicy spreadsheet? i luv u xoxo . (PS, 5 percenters should go froth over the weeks worth of free marketing resources coming out in our DIY Creative Marketing Lab πŸ˜πŸ’“ link in bio) . . . Follow @theidiellogirl for marketing hacks + scrappy #bossmama realness. #marketingmemes #nerdmemes #geekhumor #digitalmarketingagency #officehumor #funnymoms #businesschicks #officememes #businesswoman #girlbossquotes #girlbosslife #creativelife #officeinspo #onlinecourses #onlinecoursecreators #wordstolivebyoctober #createandcultivate #brandstrategy #freeresources #creativeagency #designermemes

46
Next Β»