See related and similar tags
Making Waves: Read our interview with the founders of eco-friendly, size-inclusive @summersalt by @tessanora on the @nordstrom site now. #gosummersalt #nordstromeditorial #linkinbio
One for me and one for Carolyn! You all know that I love a good pajama set. I'm wearing the coziest white PJ’s from @summersalt and I'm sending my assistant the prettiest silky stripe set for Christmas! You can't go wrong with gifting pretty pj's and these pajamas have the most flattering silhouette! Use code LIZ10 for a $10 gift towards your purchase. Summersalt makes gifting so easy and for a limited time only, they're offering this gorgeous gift box for free! ❤️🙌🏻 #GoSummerSalt #ad #holidaygifts
A morning well spent. @lifedevivi #GoSummersalt
Walking in a one-piece wonderland ☀️Obsessed with this place and this @summersalt suit! ((Use code ANDI10 for a $10 gift towards your purchase 🙌🏻)) #ad #miami #gosummersalt
Cozy up for those holiday travels. ☁️ #GoSummersalt @katiesturino
The Perfect Palazzo Pant now comes in our new leopard print! These pants are the perfect thing to throw on over your suit for that effortless beach-to-brunch look. #GoSummersalt
Get in touch with your wild side 🐆 #GoSummersalt
It’s almost here. 🐆 #GoSummersalt
Tomorrow. 🐆 #GoSummersalt
Something spotted is coming tomorrow. 🐆 #GoSummersalt
This precious moment. #GoSummersalt pc: @juliahengel
The holidays make for extra cuddles at home, which means staying in our comfies all day. Mine is the softest cashmere set that @summersalt just launched, which also makes the perfect holiday gift. I’ll be spending lots of time at home doing a lot of this! #summersalt #sponsored #GoSummerSalt
10 Tips for Visiting the Philippines (save this post for future reference):
1. Plan ahead. There are so many islands and so many different things to do, but it can be pretty complicated to figure out how to get from island to island or even just to another part of the island, so do your research ahead of time so you’re not stressed.
2. Wifi is super limited on the islands. Even at certain hotels or cafes where they do have WiFi, it’s not super reliable and can still be pretty slow. We suggest getting a SIM card as soon as you land. (Call your provider before you go and make sure your phone is unlocked so you can use a foreign SIM).
3. If it works with your budget, you’ll save time by flying instead of taking ferries between islands. We flew @cebupacificair between islands and had a great experience with them!
4. Credit cards aren’t really accepted anywhere, so make sure you always have cash on you. Every island we went to had an ATM in town, so it was pretty easy to pull out cash as we needed it. Also, grab cash in the morning, because some of the ATMs run out of money by the end of the day. We always suggest getting a @charlesschwab account, so you can avoid ATM fees while you’re traveling.
5. Plan to go during dry season. Dry season is from November to May and wet season is from June to October. We went at the end of wet season and it was still prettyyy rainy. When we go back, we’ll go during dry season for sure. 😂
6. Be prepared for it to be hot. Bring a lot of bathing suits, because you’ll want to spend most of your time in the water anyway. 🌊
7. Don’t worry about packing nice shoes. Between dirt roads, hopping on and off scooters, and going from beach to beach, your shoes get pretty dirty. I wore my @havaianasusa everywhere and all of the locals were wearing them too.
8. Bring bug spray with you. We were not prepared for this one. 🙈 Some islands are worse than others, but we got wrecked by mosquitoes. 😂
9. Everyone speaks English and the people are SO nice. Honestly, we couldn’t get over how kind, helpful, and welcoming everyone was.
10. Have fun! Leave time on your itinerary to play in waterfalls, relax on beaches, and just enjoy the island life! 🌴
@lisamarieprang wearing The Ruffle Sidestroke and Beach to Brunch Wrap Skirt! #GoSummersalt
Packing for a trip? Bring us with you! And don’t forget, today only you can get free shipping, $10 towards your purchase and free gift with your order. ✨ Special thanks to @somethingnavy for featuring us in their gift guide for that jetsetter in your life! #GoSummersalt
TODAY! You can get $10 toward your purchase, free shipping *and* an amazing free gift (valued at $50!) with your order. What are you waiting for? Get shopping! ✨ #GoSummersalt
Cozy up in our Softest French Terry Jogger Set. #GoSummersalt
I’ve had the best weekend celebrating my 30th and I’m not ready to get back to the real world tomorrow 🤪 I wanted to share this CUTE @summersalt outfit with y’all! If y’all are doing your Cyber Monday shopping, do not miss their stuff - especially this bodysuit & packable pant that I’m all 😍😍 over (great for work or meetings or feeling like a snazzy 30 year old 😉).
Use code BRIGHTON10 for $10 gift towards your purchase! Plus, every order that's placed now through Cyber Monday comes with a special free gift with purchase!
"I love my Summeralt swimsuit, and I love that it's made from recycled materials! It fits so well, and it makes me feel confident and comfortable. I will continue to buy my suits from Summersalt in the future." —Brit F. #GoSummersalt
Happy Small Business Saturday! We wouldn't be where we are today without our amazing customers (the BEST customers ever) and we are so grateful. #GoSummersalt
This site uses the Instagram API, but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Piknu © 2019. All Right Reserved.