Teenagersbelike Photos on Instagram

See related and similar tags

πŸ“Έ Because 90% of the time I’m his favorite Person to drive him to point A β€”> B β€’ πŸ€ͺ the remaining 10% his force to take the bus πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… #teenagersbelike #idontlikethebus 🚌 #teenagerprobs πŸ™„ #noposwow 😌 #thecoolestkid πŸ–€ #myworld #happyteen #hungryteenager 😭 #drivinglesson101 coming soon 😳 #stopgrowing πŸ˜’

0

β€œMom if you were outside at night by yourself, I would be scared you will get eaten. I don’t want you to get eaten, mom.”— 4 year old Isaac.⁣ ⁣ 😍 ⁣ ⁣ I read this memory to him today. ⁣ ⁣ His response: β€œnow I do”⁣ ⁣ πŸ˜’β£πŸ™„ ⁣ #boymomlife #sospecial #teenagersbelike #heusedtobesweet #dontgeteaten #ohmyheart

1

Picture mail 🀩🀩 from my aggy πŸ˜‚β€ #shesoannoyingπŸ™„ #mymini #highschool #teenagersbelike #igpost #daughterlove #motherslove #omgshes14 #winterfashion #Happyfriday #😘😘

11