Report inappropriate content
Decided I’d join the Toyota club
Tricky exhaust this week for @efb055 . Modified dump pipe with a new Aeroflow flex and set of stainless flanges. Also modified and tucked the existing b pipe leading into a fresh over-subframe rear section, utilising a varex oval muffler. Feels good to be back welding thin wall stainless tube.
One more for my poor housemates that have to deal with me everyday feat @kaylarando
It's a shame this is getting pulled apart but I'm looking forward to something new 😇
Small stainless job this morning for @stefoptimus mum's stove. If anyone is after an auto/general fabrication feel free to send me a message!
~ EOI ~ Looking to see if anyone is interested in my car complete, before I decide to part. Looking for around 20k ish or I'll just pull it apart as I have a potential buyer for the shell.
1997 Nissan 180SX Type X
Never been defected, so can be rego'd again. Mod plated for everything apart from the cage. ~ Engine/bay ~ - Rebuilt forged type x SR20DET
HKS 264 in/ex Camshafts
HKS Cam gears
Brian Crower valvetrain - Greddy Baffled Sump - Greddy Intake Plenum - Greddy TD06SL2 20G Turbo
- Greddy Stainless manifold - Greddy 50mm wastegate - Greddy dump pipe
- Greddy Air filter - Splitfire Coilpack kit - Nismo 740cc injectors - Koyo 52mm alloy radiator
- Custom thermo fan setup
- Under-rad intercooler setup - Custom s/s intercooler pipes and intake - Custom catch can setup using Aeroflow fittings and line. - Setrab Oil Cooler and custom lines/filter relocation - Fabulous 3" stainless exhaust to 4" tip
- Full wire tuck and relocation of fuse boxes to under dash
- Haltech platinum pro plug-in ECU
- Haltech racepak iq3 dash - Haltech water/boost/oil sensors
- 5sp gearbox (currently blown 3rd)
- NPC 5 puk clutch - Nismo 2-way 4.3 ratio - Custom front tubs ~ Interior ~ - Bride Zeta III fixed back FIA approved driver/passenger seats
- Bride FG seat rails - Key!s racing suede steering wheel
- Full weld in roll cage built to CAMS specs. Gussets to pillars and roof. - Battery relocation to behind passenger seat - Likewise shifter/extension ~ Suspension ~ - Ikeya Formula front LCA
- Ikeya Formula front Castor arms - Ikeya Formula rear traction arms
- Ikeya Formula rear camber arms - Ikeya Formula rear toe arms - Tein Super Drift coilovers - Tein tie rods and ends - Upgraded 5 stud conversion with S15 brakes ~ Exterior ~ - Type X full factory aero including plastic front lip - 18 x 9.5 +15 Rays CE28N - Koguchi Power bonnet
Made 370HP at 18psi on 98 4 years ago. Hasn't really been driven/drifted in 3 years apart from around the block.
Exterior does have dents/scratches but paint is pretty good.
Probably forgot a lot of stuff so dm me for more info. xox
We said goodbye to an absolute legend this afternoon. Rest in peace Pricey ❤️❤️ I'll be sure to load the beer bong the next time we cross paths.
Living my turbo honda dreams through @keenancsmith with a new hood exit exhaust/screamer for his ridiculously clean, Spoon-themed EG.
Well that's one way to wrap up a Friday. 2 minutes before knock off a truck plowed through 7+ cars and into the other side of the wall that I was working in front of - being thrown into the air 5m away from where I was standing. I've heard the driver is okay which is good - but damn, I need to buy a lottery ticket tonight.
Still slowly chipping away on @stefoptimus 1J RX8. Really need to start welding more at home/work but i feel we're making a bit of progress now. Still basically winging it so I hope it all works when it's finished, haha.
Bloody scorcher today at fomo
Whipped up a few quick seats mounts for @lordblackwig the legend this arvo. New seat looks rad 😎
So amped for the new year with the lads
This site uses the Instagram API, but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Piknu © 2018. All Right Reserved.