I wrap my thoughts in works of art.
We are made of stories.
Currently creating myself in Monterrey.
• The knitting Stranger.
Have you ever wonder how far are we going to take art in the future?
• Me, trying to ignore all the amount of work is waiting for me when I get home today and remembering how amazing this weekend was. 😌🌿 at Cancún, Quintana Roo
• Dancing with sharks. at Cancún, Quintana Roo
• A year changes you A LOT. This is the world on my birthday. 🖤✨🎂 _
Custom birthday swimwear by MICHELLE SCARLETT @michelle_cantu 💖 how gorgeous it is? at Cancún, Quintana Roo
• Be soft, and kind, and loving. But also take nobody's shit.
• 'I sit before flowers hoping they will train me in the art of opening up.' — Shane Koyczan 🐼🌼
• 'Do not fall in love with people like me.
I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth.
I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people.'
— Caitlyn Siehl, Literary Sexts: A Collection of Short & Sexy Love Poems. #moodAF 🖤 at Somewhere In Pacific Ocean
• I know is a cliché saying Mondays are for new beginnings, but today I start a new job, I was hired for three big projects and I feel so happy that I am doing what I love that I am dying in stress and Photoshop is my best and only friend these days. 🙃 I uploaded this photo on New Years with a 'That would be my life' caption. And it has been indeed my life. So here's another cliché: you are the creator of your life, do what you love and don't care about what other people say about you.
With that being said, or written, have a lovely, not only Monday, but a lovely life.
Love, K.🖤 #WeAreMadeOfStoriesbyK
• And look how I shine because of you. at Space
• What does your soul looks like?
Personally I think my soul changes colors depending on its mood. 🤷♀️🌈 PS. I know you know how much I love elephants and I wish I can make so many artworks with them, but I get so excited looking at photos of them, then I switch to videos, and I can end watching a full documentary about them without finishing an edit 🙄😂. I wasted around 2 hours with this one, and the real edit time? 5 minutes. 🤦♀️
• Everything you imagine, it's real. 🐋☁️✨ #WHPimagine
Guuuuys in a couple of hours I will be announcing the #KindComments 💌 giveaway winners. Stay tuned to my Ig Stories 🖤 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS! You're so amazing! 🙌🏼
• It'll taste better if you're here. 🍦
Guuys I have some amazing news! But I don't want to jinx it, so expect them very soon! 🙈 Btw, you have until tomorrow to enter the #kindcomments giveaway 💌! Check my latest posts.
• 'When we are asleep in this world, we are awake in another.' — Salvador Dalí
Remember you can enter my giveaway! Check my last post! 🖤
• GIVEAWAY!! 🖤 Think about how beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it. ✨
The theme of this year’s Worldwide InstaMeet is #KindComments 💌, a global movement to spread kindness on and off Instagram. I truly believe that if you can be one thing: be kind.
I am SO GRATEFUL for all those kind comments and messages you guys have sent me during almost two years now, you have inspire me so, so much, and it’s time to inspire others, so I decided to do a mini giveaway for you:
Clothespin Picture Displays with 10 of your favorite artworks of mine! (swipe left to se a picture). So here’s the thing,
1. Think about someone and on a comment below write THREE kind comments about that person.
2. It can be someone you love, someone you admire, a family member, your best friend or maybe someone you just wish to express to them how you feel and think about them.
3. Make sure you tag the person!
4. You can share kindness to as many people you’d like as long is in a different comment.
5. Bonus if that person replies with kind comments to you too!
6. The giveaway will end august 25th 11:00 pm (Mexico City time). Winners will be announce the august 26th via Instagram Stories.
Both you and the person you share kind comments will win a Clothespin Picture Display. Both boxes will be send to only one address provided.
Each box contains: - 10 original mini prints (Printed in professional High Quality Luster Metallic Photography Paper) all signed.
- 10 wood clips, 1 Black cord ( 2.00 mts ), 2 Black cord tassels and lots of love!
Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people!
• Here's an Osho quote to appreciate the power we alone have within our own life: 'If you suffer it is because of you. Nobody else is responsible — only you and you alone. You are your hell and your heaven too.' ✨ We have the power to make our own stories. Fulfill your own destiny.
🖤 Have a wonderful and lovely week! Make everyday better 🙌🏼✨
• Weekend mood: relaxing among mother nature.🖤
Guuuys today I am going to give my first creative Photoshop Workshop and I am both nervous and excited 😅 wish me good luck! I hope I can share the passion and how much this has changed my life, and mostly thanks to YOU and your support all the way. So, THANK YOU. I am really so thankful. I am going to do a giveaway away soon.
Love you! 🖤😘
• Like promised! Here's the second video of the series 'We Are Made of Stories' and this one is called 'The Grocery List'. Scroll left to watch it all. 🖤✨
(Full wide video link on my bio or Ig Stories, looks so much better haha)
During my trip to south Mexico I was in constant movement, from one place to another and got a lot of time to think about my life in those long bus rides. I am truly learning to let go and start to think a little bit more selfish about what I want, what are my dreams and chase them, careless about what other people think or say. I think sometimes I am more dreams than human, but I hope one day to be more stories than dreams.
And you? What's your story?
#WeAreMadeOfStoriesbyK at Chiapas, Mexico
This site uses the Instagram API, but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Piknu © 2017. All Right Reserved.