▪️Founder, President & Trainer of Fighter Diet.
▪️Certified nutritionist by the CISSN.
Why your period stops when you’re dieting and what to do about it. On today’s No BS with Nordin. #fighterdiet #podcast #femaleathlete #femaleathletetriad #fitfam #fitgirl #period #amenorrhea #athleteslife #bodybuilding #getfit #getlean #fatloss #body #health #hormones #bodycomposition #fighterdiet
Day is done! Trained and stretched. I always give myself a “good job Nordin!” when I don’t skip stretching! #fitfam #fitnessmotivation #goodnight #fighterdiet #stretching #workhard #gym #fitnessjourney
A girl and her toy. #bodybuilding #massage #triggered #fitfam #fitnessmotivation #healthylifestyle #muscles #theragun #therapy #sweatpants #fitgirl
How to do your partner’s glutes and hamstrings with the @theragun until I slipped on @thejeffbosley 😬😂. #fitnessmotivation #massage #fitcouple #bodybuilding #fitnesslife #fitness #selfhelp #massagetools #theragun
Meet my newest team member, the @theragun ! The more you train the more you need massage. This handheld tool will reduce my massage bill a whole lot! Most massagers are too weak, but the Theragun is powerful. I love this for my traps, my triceps and glute medius as well as the IT-band. For upper back and hamstrings it works wonders when your partner holds the gun and gives you a massage. I’ll show you soon how with @thejeffbosley ! #theragun #massage #triggerpointtherapy #fitfam #recovery #muscles #performance #athlete #fitness
Frank Doggie Smalls came into my life at the perfectly ripe age of 13. He was dropped off at a fancy shelter owned by a TV celebrity but he wasn’t taken care of and when @thejeffbosley and I adopted him he had a whole row of rotten teeth that needed to be extracted, open wound on his neck and too long toe nails. His previous family had had him 13 years then decided he was not wanted anymore. Wow...those kinds of people should be put in jail. They had the money to keep him; how I know? They left him because they were going on a vacation. Anyway, there’s a reason for everything and I’m grateful they were assholes so I had the privilege to take him home. Frank loved the video camera just like Goosegump the shelter senior rescue cat did. Here he is asking me if he could monitor the comments. #rip #frankdoggiesmalls #dontshopadopt #shelterdog #rescuedogsofinstagram #furbaby #seniordog #dogsofinstagram
Our metabolism doesn’t know it’s weekend but for some reason we are all like Pavlov’s dogs with our diets Saturday-Sunday. I too have to stay extra focused. How I do it? The following self pep talk: “Nordin, don’t eat this today, wait til Monday. Monday you can eat everything and it won’t show! You know how much you hate that feeling of first being very lean then eat beyond my ability to bounce back. It’s so easy to undo all hard work and dietary discipline, while it’s as easy as looking at a chocolate bar and you feel how your fat cells are drooling!😂. Eat your veggies today, then we can evaluate on Monday.”. The best part of this is who is that stupid we blow our diet on a Monday? Nobody! Nobody ever blew it on a Monday! Haha! #fitnessmotivation #personaltrainer #fitfam #workhard #discipline #nutrition #fighterdiet #abs #bodybuilding #goals #glutes #fitgirl #weekend
Rise and shine, strike a pose and go to work. #fitfam #goodmorning #girlboss #fitness #fighterdiet #freecity #selfie #workoutmotivation
Multitasking! What do YOU combine to get things done? #fitnessmotivation #fitfam #fitnessjourney #stretch #cooking #fighterdiet #fitgirl
10 tips for you who have a long way to go on your fitness journey:
1) consider this a lifetime investment. It’ll pay off over time the longer you work at it. Just like money on the bank won’t grow if you take them out and spend them, neither will you lose the bulge if you don’t consistently change your lifestyle to allow that shift.
2) learn nutrition and macronutrients. The more you know the better you’ll be able to manage grocery shopping like a fitness pro.
3) lift for size and lift for strength. Yes, I know, you feel like you’re too big and should just do light weights high reps and cardio, but don’t fall for that mind game! You need muscle mass to support your efforts to cut body fat. You did not gain fat from training and training will not make your fat cells hold on to their fat.
4) actively seek out and try different vegetables. They are the best carbs on earth for us who want to be lean. Are you one of those who hate veggies? Don’t hate the ones you never met! Never let one bad veggie experience ruin it for the rest.
5) use positive affirmations: you are strong, you have the power to change, you’re working hard etc. There is no need to reinforce “I’m fat” etc since it doesn’t make you happy and also, why focusing on that like you’re trying to stay fat? What you say you are, you stay.
6) get rid of negative “friends”. If they don’t want you healthy they’re not your friends.
7) have patience! If it took you ten years to gain 100 lbs, then allow at least 2 years to undo it.
8) write in a journal about how you feel, what you’re doing and why you’re doing it. Every day.
9) if you slip, get back on track: if you feel like giving up, ask yourself if that would make you succeed. Remind yourself everyone messes up now and then, but only those who keep going will win.
10) never feel like you’re alone in this or that something is wrong with you: food is seductive, high calorie refined food can be very addicting, and you’re a human, trained via evolution to never miss a calorie opportunity. Can you win? Sure! You can use your determination and drive. Those skills can be found in all of us if we truly want to succeed. #fighterdiet #fatloss #fitnessmotivation
I’m excited about these two upcoming challenges for women! Why should you join my program? Do you struggle staying accountable? Do you fall off the wagon after the first weeks? Do you need a plan to follow? If you say yes to these questions, join me or find a fitness challenge you want to do! #fitnessmotivation #fitfam #fitnesschallenge #bodytransformation #workoutmotivation #workhard #fitgirl at Los Angeles, California
Dog lovers! Had the pleasure to chat with @thedrewlogan and his dog Lucky about fitness and workout programs. Go check out his books! Big thank you to @rickywhittle for snapping the pic and paying attention to the light! 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻 #fitfam #fitnessmotivation #personaltrainer #losangeles #drewlogan #authors #gymlife #dogs at Gold's Gym
This site uses the Instagram API, but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Piknu © 2018. All Right Reserved.