Report inappropriate content
@oneausetbeauty - @Regran_ed from @toprevolutionaryblog - @Regran_ed from @black.cor - Latoya and Ernest created “The Profit Room” based on their individual success as investors and traders. They are well known for their transparency in showing profits and losses from their Live Day Trading Rooms. They both have a unique ability to teach and mentor in a simple way where anyone can learn. Ernest and Latoya trade stocks, options, Forex and futures and they have designed mentorship programs to teach others how to create income and generational wealth.
Their goal is to help others to at least make an additional $100-$200 a day trading live with them, and they already have four full time minority traders trading and moderating daily in the futures and Forex room.
They have created successful students, some in which they have hired to motivate and inspire by assisting and training new beginners, a true result of what is possible. They have also helped retirees build and grow their Roth IRAs, and have created youth programs to teach inner city youth about the importance of financial literacy. Forming The Profit Room also allowed them to expand in other areas to help people achieve wealth, by having Black real-estate experts, tax experts and credit builders a part of their team ✊🏾
#blackbusiness #blackexcellence #blackwealth #blacklivesmatter #blackowned #supportblackbusiness #blackwealth2014 #blackwealthmatters #buyblack #blackpower #blackwealthachievers #blackempowerment #blackwealthrocks #blackpeople #blackwealthonline #wealth #instagood #blackentrepreneurs #supportblack #blackownedbusiness #investblack #blackbusinessmatters #blackdollarsmatter #legacy #generationalwealth #blackmoney #money #financialliteracy #blackwealthbootcamp #blackwealthmafia
- Sacred unions✨ @goddess.ground #venusinscorpiovibes #getlovedup #staylit #gogreen #tantra #chakras #tantricsex #kundalini #LocdnLoadedFAM #eye #locs #yogisofcolor #yoga #lawofattraction #staymelaninated
@k6mil - After hosting an event for @redbullamaphiko last week, the team asked me what mantra I live by. 🤔I paraphrased the phenomenal Angela Y. Davis and said — “Radical means getting back to the Root” (the og quote is “Radical simply means grasping things at the root”). I consider myself a free radical, a political being, an activist, but the deeper I get, the more I have to remind myself that radicalism is not about theoretical ideas, compound phrases, and citations. It is not about a life of struggle, being wearily woke and constantly calling out whiteness to prove one is aware. It’s about getting back to the core these systems try to erase, re-membering the humanity that colonizers attempt to crush. To me being radical means choosing to love unconditionally and defending that right at all cost. Centralizing care, the privilege of family, joy, a life of celebration — returning to our nature. While to be Black/Brown/Native is to be constantly enraged and to experience regular violation, that is merely the condition that we are caged by. The radicalism is the approach we take to transforming ourselves and our world. I am radical because I choose my unadulterated self, my softness, my People even when it seems easier to buy into the western sham and prioritize privatization, personal legacy and profit. I choose the village. I am radical because I choose to celebrate us over always responding to oppressors. I will not propagate Black Death to make a point because I choose life. I choose my mental heath. I choose space and self preservation as warfare over bloodshed (tho they both must occur for revolution to take place). Radical means getting back to the root — This is my mantra. It was passed down to me by my mama, and remembering that amidst all the distraction and chaos is a radical act. I am a root worker like those who came before me, and these roots like my love for liberation, runs too deep.
Edit: @oona_design #staymelaninated
Never got to sneak out not even once. Mi Madre @g2the3rdpower had me and my siblings scared to miss school let alone sneak out the damn house... But as an adult I do sneak out of parties with the quickness... I show up just to make my presence known then bounce lol.
- Doing yoga in the streets has got me feeling kind of like a #ninja 🖤 Day 3 of #SistersOfYoga YOGAEVERYWHERE Edition: December 3-8. We decided to have a little creative fun with this one: Each day the host will give you a place to strike a yoga pose and it’s up to you to be as creative as you want. You can do the same pose as the host or whatever your heart is drawn to at that moment. Enjoy exploring sisters ☺️🙌🏾.
1️⃣. @kymmicordovez- #KitchenYoga
2️⃣. @klairkia_theartist- #ChairYoga
3️⃣. @yogijazporter- #StreetYoga
4️⃣. @yogi_goddess- #BedYoga
5️⃣. @hippie_heathen- #CarYoga
6️⃣. @awesomebodyrevolution- #StoreYoga
#compasspose #splits #blackyoga #yogisofcolor #blackyogis #flexiblegirls #blackgirlyoga #backbends #melaninpoppin #blackfitness #yogastrong #flexible #gymmotivation #gymgirl #yogainspiration #girlswithmuscle #yogalooksgood #yogisofinstagram #instayoga #benddontbreak #blackgirlmagic #feeltheyogahigh @activeaishah
Please go support my bro @kemeticessentials. Check out his IG and support his Kemetic Essentials brand!
- Love you first. ❤️❤️❤️ "A Woman in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself." ~Maya Angelou #youareenough 🌺
Nataranjasana | Dancer's Pose
* ignites the heart, solar plexus and sacral chakras
* improves balance and concentration
* strengthens the nervous system
* stretches front side body
* makes you feel like a rockstar ✨✨✨ Alignment Tip -
Bring your foot above your head, hinge, and don't forget to kick into your hand. @crisseej #staymelaninated
- Gift to us all - You are love . I promise to protect you. I promise to listen to you. I promise to support your dreams. I promise to teach you about spirituality and to protect your peace. I promise to always remind you that you are spirit-soul and this is your human experience. I will show you all the magic this world holds and I will remind you always about all the magic that exist within you ✨❤️. P.s ~ I’ve got a whole wave of pictures coming 😂😊. I’m just really excited 😁. Also my boobs are really pregnant all on their own as well lol lmao. @naturalbabe10.11_pro #imsoinlovewithyoumysweetcosmicjoy #floweroftheuniverseandchildofmine #staymelaninated
- I AM why #HowardMedicineMatters! Please help me save my Alma mater! Today, DC councilmen were set to vote on legislation to open a hospital in the southeast DC area, on St. Elizabeth’s campus. This area is disenfranchised and therefore is home to many health disparities. Howard University has been advocating for the opening of this hospital, but now it is in the works to prevent Howard University medical students, residents, fellows, physicians, dentists, pharmacists, nurses, and other allied health care providers and trainees from training there. THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM! For one, people who are in medical training need to practice a certain amount of procedures in order to graduate and receive proficiency. If we do not rotate there, then that means less black and brown health care professionals from graduating and practicing medicine and caring for patients! This would only mean more health care disparities in DC and in the US (as Howard graduates also leave and practice outside of DC. I mean, LOOK AT ME!). Remember that Howard University College of Medicine graduates the most black doctors in our Nation! Let’s all advocate for our own and our health by clicking the link in my bio and DEMANDING that they allow Howard trainees to train there! Like if you’ll join, and please share with your friends! @paging.dr.dre
- Queening 👑 #staymelaninated @thepositiveforce
- All praises!! #yada #staymelaninated @yada_awakening
- In our household we study all religions, so that we can understand our brothers and sisters better because without understanding you cannot have love. In our household we study all cultures so that we can understand our brothers and sisters better because without understanding you cannot have love. I believe that there’s only one Consciousness which makes it only one God and only one devil regardless of what name you choose to use that dwells in us all. I choose to use love of self (God) and hate of self (Devil). Love is the highest frequency known to man (God) and hate is the lowest frequency known to man (Devil). I believe that division was caused for profit, control, and political reasons. I see all those regardless of race or religion that vibrates on love as my brothers and sisters and see all those that vibrates on hate as my enemy, because my enemy is the opposite of myself!! So regardless of what name you call your God or how you worship, do it with pure love in your heart and pure understanding in your mind. All praises to the most high!! The truest form of religion and spirituality is love and not just any type of love, but love of self!! I love you!! All praises to the most high!! @yada_awakening
- 4 generations ago, grandparents knew every natural remedy. Now we are stuck with grandparents that have more medication than they can count. @yada_awakening
- G O D‼️ #staymelaninated @supa_cent
@Regran_ed from @bayouclassic74 - Another one for the history books! @southernu_br Jaguars take home the trophy for the 45th Annual Bayou Classic. Final Score: SU: 38 GSU: 28 #BayouClassic2018 #staymelaninated @southernu_br
- And I hope you carry yourself to this standard and don’t ever let anyone forget just in case you might have to leave them where they have you fucked up at..y’all know I love y’all so here’s your reminder to remind anyone that is playin with you. They should be honored to be in your presence , have your contact or even have access to your life @shaylabang1 #Bang #staymelaninated
Baby #alynnamarie turned 1 month old on the 23rd. Look at those cute chubby cheeks. #creolebaby #louisiana #california #ourbaby #scorpio #staymelaninated #highyella #bayouclassic #gramblingstateuniversity
@clarencenyc - 💯 #staymelaninated
This site uses the Instagram API, but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Piknu © 2018. All Right Reserved.