Owner Pure Gym & Juicery • IIN Health Coach • Wellness Business Mentor • I dream of spin classes + beaches • Building freedom • Join my 5 day reset:
Report inappropriate content
Quick trip to Cali to celebrate my mamas 60th Birthday! ❤️ at San Francisco, California
5 D A Y R E S E T K I T S // have arrived! ————————————
Who it's good for:
Anyone experiencing difficulty concentrating, mood swings, irritability, low or inconsistent energy, bloating or gas, migraines & headaches, caffeine addiction, anxiety, brain fog, sugar cravings, binge eating or drinking or water retention.
Benefits of Resetting:
•Jump Start Weight Loss
• Helps overcome craving for sugar, fats, alcohol, and caffeine
• Balances and regulates hormones
• Realigns appetite and satiety levels
• Boosts metabolism and enhances digestion
•Brings radiance to eyes and skin
•Increases focus and clarity • Why the RESET works:
It helps you to balance blood sugar. What most people don't realize is that when you eat a lot of sugar or processed carbohydrates like chips and breads, they are on a blood sugar roller coaster.
They eat too much sugar and processed carbs and not enough fiber, protein and fat, which will spike blood sugar. What goes up must come down, so your blood sugar crashes and you have intense cravings, low energy, crankiness, and inability to lose weight. Then, this process repeats itself because the cravings become even more.
This is simple biology.
This 5 day RESET is a perfect catalyst for the healthy change you’ve been craving!
Are you ready?
• Each 5-Day RESET kit includes: - 15 Nutrimeal™ single-serve packets (8 Dutch Chocolate, 7 French Vanilla)—USANA Nutrimeal is formulated with the right ratio of complete proteins, beneficial fats, fibre, and complex carbohydrates to help you maintain your energy levels. This creamy and delicious shake will keep you feeling satisfied while also cutting back on calories.
- 5 USANA® Probiotic stick packs—USANA Probiotic blends two of the most documented strains of good bacteria that help bring balance to your belly and support your gut microbiome—the core of good health. - 5 AM and 5 PM HealthPak™ packets—USANA HealthPak helps ensure you get the optimal amounts of important micronutrients. It includes USANA’s top-rated CellSentials® (Vita-Antioxidant™, Core Minerals™), USANA® MagneCal D™, and the power-p
We start on MONDAY! at Pure Gym & Juicery
Sooooo @puregymjuicery just got RAW, VEGAN DOUGHNUT HOLES 😧 🍩 at Pure Gym & Juicery
I see Matcha Energy Balls in my future 🍵🌱( is there no coconut emoji??!! 🤔)
Cleaning things up after a weekend of "carbicide" 🥖🧀 this is what we call balance right?! 👊🏻 #gimmeallthesmoothies
No energy vampires allowed 🚫🙅🏼 at Nakusp, British Columbia
Best. Granola. Ever. @kootenaycoop #nelson
Weekend reads. 📖
With Thanksgiving around the corner, I find this time of year goes by so fast, and it can be hard to keep nutrition and fitness on track leading up to the holidays and winter vacations! Hello 👙!! So I’m being proactive and helping myself now… I’m doing a RESET!
I love this RESET because it's very similar to doing a cleanse BUT with smoothies and whole-food snacks. You get the same great results, just a little bit easier for an active lifestyle, so I can keep my workouts up.
It's only 5 days, wanna join??!! Details + link in bio ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Let this become your super power... the power to decide your vibe in every moment. How you react. How you choose to feel. Every situation offers a lesson to be learned, it's up to you to receive it with open arms. #goodvibetribe #happymonday at Penticton, British Columbia
PALEO PUMPKIN BREAD // Recipe:
1.5 cup Almond Flour
.5 cup Coconut Flour
2.5 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1.5 tsp Baking Powder
1.5 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
1 can (15ounces) Pumpkin Puree (organic)
1/2 cup agave (or maple syrup)
5 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
• Mix together all dry ingredients.
• In separate bowl, beat together wet ingredients.
• Pour wet ingredients into dry bowl and gently fold together until just mixed.
• Pour batter into parchment lined loaf pan.
• Bake at 350 for 60 minutes, let sit cooling in pan for 20 minutes.
ENJOY! Freezes well.
SNACK TIP: pre-cut slices and freeze for easy grab and go breakfast or snacks.
Don't let anyone steal your sparkle 💎 you are the only you, and THAT is your magic.
Have you tried adding pumpkin into your smoothies yet?
Pumpkins are super high in fibre, vitamin A and vitamin C.
RECIPE for a Pumpkin Spice Smoothie: •1/4 cup Pumpkin Purée (not pie filling)
•dash of pumpkin pie spice
•Almond or cashew milk
•Vanilla stevia drops
•Scoop of vanilla protein
•ice cubes optional
Blend and enjoy!! <<📷: @wholefully >>
This site uses the Instagram API, but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
Piknu © 2017. All Right Reserved.