yomargey on Instagram

Harriet

🇬🇧 Recalcitrant wife : mother of my four children : instagran : failed gardener : professional loafer 🇬🇧

Similar users

Report inappropriate content

Similar users

@solegardener
Will Smithson
@seth.style
Rachael
@troensehaven
Troensehaven
@b_t_photography95
Bradley Tovey

I really do like to be beside the winter sea, it’s so bracing and cobweb chasing. Beside the winter sea mind, not IN the winter sea 🌊 at West Wittering

60

January jetsam, the result of a walk in the woods and a rainy afternoon 🦔

101

Aim for 2018 was to excite you with all sorts of personal shit, starting with the house where I live. Unfortunately the house where I live is shrouded in mist. Soz, it’s been that sort of winter 😏

99

Virtually empty streets, a lone couple huddled against the cold. Having a proper yearn for spring today 😔 at Rye, East Sussex

73

Looks like it’s back to #mistyfoggymilkymoody days

74

First 10 days of January achieved (almost) flowers needed slash deserved ✨

51

January essentials. Sofa just out of shot ☕️ #loaferlife

94

Tea and cake and putting the world to rights at Bailey’s. And quietly forgetting the #nocakeinjanuary rule. Stupid rule anyway at Baileys Home & Garden

79

Aim for 2018 : Don’t sweat the small stuff : currently sweating the incredibly small stuff, namely the buggering Christmas tree needles in every nook and cranny of my house : first resolution shot 😔 at Yat Rock

81

S’long ‘17 👋🏼

65

Finally coming out of a food coma, like a butterfly emerging from its chrysalis. An elephantine butterfly🐘🦍🙈 at Herefordshire

93

Happy Christmas! 💋

150

There’s someone I know who’d really like a white Christmas🎄I wouldn’t mind one either #myfestivelife

86

I bought this wreath over 15 years ago, when I thought I was far too cool for a regular wreath and this one was ironic in a post modernist way. Even though I didn’t actually know what that meant. Over the years it’s become a familiar part of our Christmas and I love this tangle of twigs that gets more scraggy every year. HOWEVER when I opened it’s box this year, a family of mice had made their home in the centre of it. Dear reader I squeaked 🐁😭

77

The big guy still visits this house every Christmas Eve🎅🏽although his name has been shortened to Fat Chris🎅🏽a bit rude really, considering the amount of effort ‘he’ goes to🎅🏽to delight and amuse my four little cherubs🎅🏽(ages 30 to 21 and three quarters)

69

Not quite 2 and posing like a boss. Just as long as I get my snap within 4.5 seconds🏃🏼‍♀️ #shutterspeedy

115

95% of the people who live in rural Herefordshire have 4x4’s, the other 5% have only lived here for 6 months 😏It’s just a matter of winter survival. But on Tuesday even my trusty 10 year old landy failed me when the diesel froze in it’s pipes❄️❄️a pity really as that was the day I was going to do ALL my Christmas shopping! Still got next week though🎄

46

A certain someone who is quite happy to savage any dog we meet on a walk but can’t bare to let his paws touch the snow 🐾❄️don’t worry Bullet, it’s starting to thaw #myfestivelife

64
Next »